Keeper is pleased to announce significant new upgrades to the KeeperMSP Platform that offer robust security and compliance solutions through an expanded portfolio of Keeper zero-trust security capabilities. These market-leading features will help Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners oversee security and compliance for their customer base in an increasingly challenging threat landscape. These platform enhancements include the following powerful add-on features and products:
- Advanced Reporting & Alerts (ARAM) Module empowers InfoSec administrators to monitor more than 100 different security and activity-related event types via customizable reports, real-time notifications and seamless integration into any third-party SIEM solution.
- BreachWatch® continuously scans the dark web and receives alerts on compromised passwords to take immediate action for preventing an account takeover attack.
- Compliance Reporting provides on-demand visibility of access permissions for the organization’s credentials and secrets and; supports audits for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and other industry regulations that require access-control monitoring and event auditing.
- KeeperChat® enables secure, ephemeral messaging across employee devices with the world’s most secure messaging solution, protecting communications with end-to-end encryption.
- Secure File Storage taps into Keeper’s zero-knowledge encryption to put secure file storage, retrieval and decryption privileges in the hands of approved users only.
- Keeper Secrets Manager secures your environment and eliminates secrets sprawl by removing hard-coded credentials from your source code, config files and CI/CD systems.
- Keeper Connection Manager provides DevOps and IT teams with effortless access to RDP, SSH and Kubernetes endpoints through a web browser.
The upgraded KeeperMSP platform offers new revenue opportunities and competitive differentiation for users. The market-leading, differentiated features and bundling options will help MSPs keep pace in the ever-changing cybersecurity industry. As the leading provider of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security software, Keeper continues to stay at the forefront through consistently innovating and enhancing our services.
To find out more about KeeperMSP and its features check out our Keeper MSP Guide.