Keeper Secrets Manager
Manage and protect your cloud infrastructure with zero-trust and zero-knowledge security.
Why Thousands of Enterprises Use Keeper
Modern secrets management at scale
Easiest to Deploy
Easiest to Manage
Privileged credentials are some of the highest-value targets for cybercriminals
Keeper Secrets Manager is a fully managed cloud-based, zero-knowledge platform for securing infrastructure secrets such as API keys, database passwords, access keys, certificates and any type of confidential data.
Capabilities of Keeper Secrets Manager
Secure your environment and eliminate secrets sprawl by removing hard-coded credentials from your source code, config files and CI/CD systems.
- Manage access rights and permissions with role-based access controls
- Integrate secrets into your infrastructure, containers and build systems
- Consolidate your secrets in a unified platform with auditability
- Automate the rotation of access keys, passwords and certificates
- Expand the capabilities of your Keeper EPM platform for enterprise-wide coverage
- Team members can manage an unlimited number of secrets, applications and environments
Seamlessly Integrates with Your IT Stack
Integrates with all popular CI/CD systems, SDKs for all major programming languages and supports any type of machine to protect your infrastructure.
Why choose Keeper over other secrets management solutions?
Fully managed, cloud-based and IT friendly
Keeper is fully-managed, 100% cloud-based and super friendly. No hosted software, no complex VPC peering requirements and no new infrastructure to configure and manage. Keeper does NOT have access to your environment, your hardware or your instances.
Zero-trust and zero-knowledge security
Keeper provides a superior Zero-Knowledge encryption model, designed to ensure that only YOU can access your vault. Secrets can only be decrypted on the designated devices which you manage. Learn more about Keeper's encryption model.
Protects IT infrastructure - no matter how complex
With millions of users and thousands of Enterprise customers, Keeper is available on any device, anywhere you are.
Keeper Secrets Manager vs. Traditional Secrets Management Solutions
Keeper Secrets Manager
Traditional Secrets Management Solutions Other
KeeperFill® for Apps provides native app autofill on Mac and PC devices.
$10 per KSM user, per month billed annually*
+10% for KSM support
*Includes 50k API calls/user/month + $10 per additional 25k API calls.
- Vault Secrets are provisioned to devices and machines through an intuitive UI or CLI
- Each authorized user gets a private, encrypted vault for storing and managing their passwords, credentials, files and shared secrets
- Developer SDKs are provided in popular programming languages to access and update secrets with a few lines of code
- Plugins and integrations are provided in popular CI/CD platforms and build tools
- Centralized Admin Console provides role-based access controls, provisioning, reporting, auditing and user management
- Granular event reporting and alert capabilities with SIEM integration