We Are Keeper
Creators of the leading cybersecurity platform for preventing password-related data breaches and cyberthreats.
- Darren Guccione CEO & Co-Founder linkedin
- Craig Lurey CTO & Co-Founder linkedin
- Amy Lindenmeyer CFO linkedin
- Mark Cravotta CRO linkedin
- Lauren Word Human Resources Manager linkedin
- Nikki Jamison Associate Corporate Counsel linkedin
- Rainer Enders VP of Engineering linkedin
- Dan Nemeth VP of Global Marketing linkedin
- Erin Howe VP of Global Sales Strategy & Operations linkedin
- Gene Dias VP of Technology linkedin
- Patrick Tiquet VP of Security & Architecture linkedin
- Tristen Yancey VP Public Sector linkedin
- Steve Beckmeier Sr. Director of Inside Sales, North America linkedin
- Sean Elder Global Director of Customer Success linkedin
- Mitch Rosen Global Director of Solutions Engineering linkedin
- Ibrahim Lamdouar Director of Engineering linkedin
- Tyson Cutler Director of Quality Assurance linkedin
- Des Donohoe Director of Sales, EMEA linkedin
- Daniel Searls Director of Customer Success, EMEA linkedin
- Roland Steinmetz Director of Channel Sales, EMEA linkedin
- Zane Bond Director of PM, Keeper Commander linkedin
- Laurie Crowe Director of PM, Enterprise & MSP linkedin
- John Twomey Director of Finance, EMEA linkedin
- Paul Aiello Global Director of B2B Support linkedin
Adam is a cryptographic and cybersecurity advisor. He is a professional cryptographer, publishes research on applied cryptography and analyzes emerging cryptographic protocols for Google and other technology companies. Adam is the co-inventor of the Pythia PRF service that protects passwords with an oblivious cryptographic primitive. He co-authored ReCrypt, a key-homomorphic encryption scheme for securely rotating keys used in cloud storage. Adam has discovered and published flaws in the Linux random number generator and the Dual Elliptic Curve. Adam presents talks on cryptography at industry events including CypherCon, Thotcon and Defcon.
- Nick Sinai linkedin
Nick Sinai is a Senior Advisor at Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth software companies. Founded in 1995, Insight Partners has raised more than $29 billion and invested in more than 300 growth-stage software and internet companies. Nick joined Insight in 2014 from the White House, where he was U.S. Deputy Chief Technology Officer. At the White House, Nick led President Obama’s Open Data Initiatives, co-authored President Obama’s 2013 Executive Order making open and machine-readable the default for new government information, led the relaunch of Data.gov, and was a national advocate for open government data. Nick also helped start and grow the Presidential Innovation Fellows program, which brings entrepreneurs, innovators, and technologists into government. In January 2017, in his very last act in office, President Obama signed bipartisan legislation that makes the Presidential Innovation Fellows Program a permanent part of the Federal government going forward.
Nick is also a senior fellow and former adjunct faculty at the Harvard Kennedy School, where he taught a technology and innovation in government field class. Nick is an advisor to Upsolve, a Brooklyn-based nonprofit that improves consumer access to Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, and Coding It Forward, a nonprofit that places computer science, data science, and design students in federal agencies.
Insight Partners is a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software ScaleUp companies that are driving transformative change in their industries. Founded in 1995, Insight Partners has invested in more than 400 companies worldwide and has raised through a series of funds more than $30 billion in capital commitments. Insight's mission is to find, fund, and work successfully with visionary executives, providing them with practical, hands-on software expertise to foster long-term success. Across its people and its portfolio, Insight encourages a culture around a belief that ScaleUp companies and growth create opportunity for all. For more information on Insight and all its investments, visit www.insightpartners.com.
Our Office Locations
- Chicago, IL Global Headquarters
- El Dorado Hills, CA Product Development
- Cork, Ireland Business Sales - EMEA