Edge Password Manager
Everywhere you use Microsoft Edge to browse the web, you’ll want the protection of Keeper as your password manager and digital vault. On your home computers, gaming devices, mobile devices and more, Keeper makes password protection simpler and more secure.
Get the advantages of Keeper as your MS Edge password manager
- You’ll never have to remember passwords again, because Keeper generates high-strength, random passwords for all the sites and apps you explore with Edge.
- Your passwords and private information are stored in your personal encrypted vault, and only you have access.
- Your passwords and private data are protected on every mobile device and computer you use, and your devices sync instantly.
- You can choose to log into your websites and apps with facial recognition or fingerprint ID.
Here’s how Keeper works with Edge
For any device running the Microsoft Edge browser, Keeper Password Manager and Digital Vault keeps your passwords and private information out of the hands of cybercriminals—without you having to remember or type in long, complex passwords.
As the default web browser on Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, and Xbox One consoles, Microsoft Edge may be used on devices all over your home, and Keeper makes password management simpler for everyone. Strong password management in your home environment is vital.
Cybercriminals use a variety of algorithms to guess and steal passwords, and if your passwords are weak or re-used, again and again, you make theft easy for them. Without secure password protection on your Edge devices, bad actors can steal your passwords, your identity, your money, your personal information and more.
But with Keeper, instead of having to recall and manually manage dozens of different passwords, you’ll select one strong master password for your devices that is used exclusively to access your personal encrypted Keeper vault. Then Keeper does the rest, providing a secure and convenient way to keep track of passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information on Edge, any web browser or any OS.
Secure, automated password management for the whole family
On every device in your household, you can protect your Edge passwords while easily and safely sharing information among family members.
Trust Keeper to protect data and files, too
In addition to managing Edge passwords, Keeper can help you protect and securely access data such as answers to security questions, PINs and account numbers. You can also securely store important files in your Keeper vault and share individual records or folders with your trusted contacts or an emergency backup user you designate.
Why Keeper is the superior Edge password manager
With Keeper, your passwords and private data are stored in a secure, encrypted digital vault that only you can access.
- Keeper generates strong passwords inside your personal vault; creating a unique and strong password for each website you access via Edge is critical to limiting the risk of theft.
- With Keeper Security Audit, you can identify which accounts are due for a password update and then generate a strong password in one click.
- Keeper protects your confidential photos, documents, and video files with military-grade encryption.
- Share Edge passwords or files directly with another Keeper user or with a group of people you trust.
Get started with Keeper!
Keeper is easy to use and is trusted by Edge users worldwide. With Keeper, your information remains 100% encrypted, 100% of the time.