Keeper's robust developer tools provide a powerful way for developers and IT Admins to automate and integrate password management, administration, deployment and password rotation into backend systems.
Commander SDK™ for IT Admins and Developers
Perform vault and administrative functions from within a command line environment on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Integrate Keeper SSO Connect into any SAML 2.0-based IdP for real-time authentication, provisioning and decryption of user vaults.
Automate the onboarding and provisioning of end-user vaults with Active Directory, SAML, SCIM and shell scripting.
Automatically provision users into teams for secure password sharing.
Create vaults, provision them with secure content and distribute them to users and teams.
Schedule and automate password rotations across target systems.
Other Core Developer Features
- Access your Keeper vault through a command-line interface
- Perform bulk import and export of vault records
- Manage records, folders and shared folders
- Customise integration into your backend systems
- Provision new Enterprise user accounts and shared folders
- Manage nodes, roles, teams and users
- Rotate passwords on service accounts or other targets
- Integrate Keeper into your existing backend systems
- Schedule and automate commands