Get Your Free Copy Now!
Password Management in a BYOD World
Companies have been aggressively adopting BYOD policies, as it can increase employee productivity and reduce costs. These same policies also serve to increase the cybersecurity risks that organizations are likely to face. With an increasing number of cyber attacks on businesses of all sizes, incorporating a BYOD policy must take into account the cyber risks associated.
Our white paper offers an in-depth look at:
- The advantages and statistics of implementing a BYOD policy.
- How employee passwords are your biggest security threat
- How a password manager eliminates the security vs convenience trade-off.
- The core elements of password security in protecting an organization’s sensitive data.
- Tools the IT teams needs for rapid user provisioning and access control
To learn more about how a password management solution can protect your organization, download our research report.