Is your company’s remote workforce protected from cyberthreats?
Cybercriminal activity during a public crisis greatly increases. Having visibility and control of your employees' password security, on all devices, is critical to protect your organization.
Put us in touch with the IT administrator at your company and we’ll reach out to ensure your company’s remote workforce is protected. Your company can start a free trial of Keeper Business and see how easy it is.
Is your business currently using another password manager? We’ll match or beat your current price plus give your business one month free! Not all password managers are eligible.
As a Keeper subscriber, you already have the peace of mind knowing your passwords and other private information is safely secured in your private Keeper digital vault.
What you may not know is that Keeper is also the leading business cybersecurity and productivity application for protecting every remote employee on all their devices against password-related data breaches and cyberthreats.
Your company can stay protected and productive with Keeper.
Organizations are especially vulnerable to cyberattacks right now.
Cybercriminals frequently use social disruption as a catalyst for attacks, preying on public confusion and fear. The massive migration to remote work environments greatly increases the risk of cyberattacks.
- Millions of employees are working remotely
- Cybercriminals are attacking individual workstations with phishing, password spraying, credential stuffing and dictionary attacks
- Remote workers increase cyber risk when accessing websites, cloud-based apps and critical systems
Keeper is the ultimate cybersecurity and productivity application that protects every remote employee and all their devices against password-related data breaches and cyberthreats
Keeper's business solutions provide these important benefits:
- Protects all employees on all their devices
- Easy to use and easy to implement
- Helps employees become more productive remotely by enabling faster login to websites and applications
- Enforces the use of two-factor authentication
- Allows your business to implement Allow IP Listing for permitted sites
- Gives your business controlled sharing, offline access, session timeouts and secure device access
- Protects your employees in the event their device is lost or stolen