Refer a Friend, Get an Amazon Gift Card!
You know that using a password manager is essential to staying safe online, but do your friends know that? Now you can be rewarded for helping to keep your friends protected. That’s a “win-win”!
Sign in to your Keeper Vault to refer friends, family members and colleagues to Keeper.
For every person that purchases Keeper using your unique referral link, you’ll receive a XXX Amazon Gift Card!*
* Subject to the Terms and Conditions below
Here’s How it Works
Your unique referral link is available in your Keeper Vault. Share the link with friends, family members or colleagues.
Your Referral Subscribes
Your referral purchases a Keeper subscription after clicking on your referral link.
You Get Rewarded
You’ll receive a XXX Amazon Gift Card via email after your referral completes their purchase.
Ready to get rewarded? Sign in to your Keeper Vault now!
Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions The Keeper Security Referral Program (“Program”) has been created to reward customers for recommending our platform to friends, family members and colleagues who purchase a Keeper subscription for personal or family use. The Program rewards you (the “Referrer”) for referring a friend, family member or colleague (the “Referred Customer”) who purchase a Keeper subscription. By participating in the Program, the Referrer and the Referred Customer agree to these terms and conditions.
2. How the Keeper Program Works Within Keeper’s platform, eligible Keeper users can refer friends, family members or colleagues to Keeper using their unique referral link. If you are eligible to refer someone, you will be presented with a unique referral link within your Keeper Vault. You will have the ability to text or email the link to the Referred Customer. Once the Referred Customer purchases a Keeper subscription after clicking on your link, we will validate the purchase and send you a XXX Amazon Gift Card via email if the purchase was valid.
3. Eligibility To be eligible for the Program, the Referrer must be a registered Keeper user on either a free or paid plan. Referred Customers cannot have an active paid subscription to Keeper.
5. Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate Keeper Security reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to disqualify any user at any time from participation in the Program (or to determine a customer is not eligible for a reward) if have a good faith belief that the user has violated the terms and provisions of the Program.
6. Geographic Availability The referral program is available to Keeper users that reside in the following countries: United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom and Japan.