Resource Center for Preventing Ransomware Attacks
Ransomware attacks are rapidly increasing in frequency and cost. Organizations victimized by ransomware attacks can lose access to their networks and data, incur steep financial losses, and suffer significant reputation damage.
Our resource center is designed to give you a head start in building out a solid defense strategy to prevent ransomware attacks.
How to Protect Your Organization Against Ransomware Attacks
Perform regular system backups
In addition to enabling you to recover data after a ransomware incident or another cyberattack, regular system backups are a fundamental part of business continuity after catastrophic system outages and damage to hardware after natural disasters.
Train employees to avoid phishing and other scams
Many ransomware payloads are delivered in phishing emails.
Require the use of a password manager such as Keeper
Most ransomware payloads are delivered after a cybercriminal breaches a system using a weak or compromised password. Click here to start your 14-day free trial of Keeper Business.
Subscribe to a Dark Web monitoring solution such as Keeper BreachWatch™
BreachWatch scans Dark Web forums and notifies organizations in real-time if any of their employee passwords have been put up for sale, allowing IT administrators to force password resets right away.
How to Mitigate the Risk of Ransomware Attacks
Hear from world-renowned cybersecurity expert Dr. Eric Cole and Keeper CEO Darren Guccione to learn about:
- The evolution of ransomware.
- What organizations should expect as threats continue to evolve in remote work environments.
- Cybersecurity measures your organization can take to mitigate the risk of ransomware attacks.
How Keeper Helps Mitigate the Risk of Ransomware Attacks
Join Keeper Security’s Mitch Rosen for a 30-minute demo on how deploying a company-wide password manager like Keeper can help mitigate the risk of ransomware attacks. You’ll learn how:
- Using a password manager will help improve your organization's password hygiene.
- Dark Web monitoring can aid in preventing attacks.
- To rotate strong, unique passwords without wasting time.
- To prevent brute force attacks.
Understanding & Preventing Ransomware Attacks
In this free whitepaper, you’ll learn more about:
- The high and increasing costs of ransomware attacks.
- The emerging threat of double extortion.
- Why SMBs and local governments are being targeted.
- How cybercriminals can attack your business by attacking your vendors.
- How Keeper’s password management and dark web monitoring solutions can help you prevent ransomware attacks.
How to Mitigate the Risk of Ransomware Attacks — 10+ Stats
Download our infographic to learn more about how ransomware is threatening businesses and small government organizations. Make sure to share it with your employees and colleagues.
Want to learn more about how Keeper can help protect your organization from ransomware attacks? Request your demo today.