We Are Keeper
Creators of the leading cybersecurity platform for preventing password-related data breaches and cyberthreats.
- Tom Mersman
Director of Sales, USA
- Rainer Enders
Sr. Director of Engineering
- Bill Sheehan
Director of Product Management
- Darren Guccione CEO & Co-Founder Keeper Security, Inc.
- Craig Lurey CTO & Co-Founder Keeper Security, Inc.
- Harper Reed CTO & Co-Founder Modest, Inc.
Adam is a cryptographic and cybersecurity advisor. He is a professional cryptographer, publishes research on applied cryptography and analyses emerging cryptographic protocols for Google and other technology companies. Adam is the co-inventor of the Pythia PRF service that protects passwords with an oblivious cryptographic primitive. He co-authored ReCrypt, a key-homomorphic encryption scheme for securely rotating keys used in cloud storage. Adam has discovered and published flaws in the Linux random number generator and the Dual Elliptic Curve. Adam presents talks on cryptography at industry events including CypherCon, Thotcon and Defcon.
Our Office Locations
- Chicago, IL Global Headquarters
- El Dorado Hills, CA Product Development
- Cork, Ireland Business Sales - EMEA