MYKI MSP customers were dismayed last week when they received an email from the company, a copy of which was posted on Reddit, announcing that MYKI had been acquired by JumpCloud – and that the MYKI password manager, including MYKI for MSPs, was being discontinued. According to the email, MYKI customers have until April 10, 2022, to export their data to another solution.
We at Keeper would like to extend an invitation for all former MYKI MSP customers to switch to KeeperMSP.
What Is KeeperMSP?
KeeperMSP is a powerful, affordable, easy-to-use platform designed to fit the unique needs of managed service and managed security service providers, KeeperMSP enables your MSP/MSSP to:
- Solve your own password management and security issues with Keeper, the market-leading, top-rated zero-knowledge security and encryption platform for preventing password-related data breaches and other cyberthreats.
- Solve your clients’ password management and security issues, and earn additional revenue, by reselling the Keeper password manager as a service.
KeeperMSP enables managed service providers to independently provision, manage, and monitor multiple customers from a central admin dashboard, with robust reporting and auditing tools to enforce security requirements such as role-based access control (RBAC), multi-factor authentication (2FA), SIEM event reporting, and regulatory and industry compliance with CCPA, HIPAA, GDPR, and other standards.
In addition to world-class security and functionality, KeeperMSP includes MSP-friendly licensing options, monthly billing, and generous volume pricing terms. Keeper’s applications for mobile, browser and desktop are also top-rated by users, winning multiple awards including PC Magazine Best Password Manager and Editor’s Choice.
Switching from MYKI to KeeperMSP Is Simple
Keeper’s user-friendly import tool makes switching from MYKI to KeeperMSP easy and painless. After exporting your records from MYKI, simply follow these steps:
- Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
- Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Settings > Import.
- Choose MYKI from the list.
- Drag the exported file into the target window “Drop a File Here”.
- Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
- If you intend to share all first-level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first-level folders will become shared.
Whether your MSP already offers a full suite of managed security services or doesn’t know where to start, Keeper MSP will help you attract new customers, retain existing ones, generate incremental revenue and bolster your company’s trusted advisor status.
Want to find out more about how KeeperMSP can help secure and grow your business? Reach out to our team today.